Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2022 Release Wave 1 has arrived, and Microsoft showcases new innovations that provide instrumental capabilities to revolutionize your business. This blog will focus on Dynamics 365 Marketing.
What's new with Dynamics 365 Marketing?
- Create precise journeys with the added granularity of conditions based on attributes captured from the event trigger
- Level-up your SMS messaging with reply logic using flexible keywords leveraging fuzzy-logic and semantics
- Create reminder journeys that are easy to configure without the overhead of creating a cascade of branches to check the qualifying action after each action
- Target specific contacts and leads using the updated segmentation builder
Data and AI
- Create variations of your engagement based on unique properties of your customer type. Images and even calls to action can have a variety of options based on the target’s data. AI can be leveraged based on their profile, but also past interaction data – without code
- Non-developer personalization of emails using predefined dynamic text
- Speed up the creation of your emails with enhanced reusable content
- The addition of a built-in Microsoft Teams chat enhances team collaboration
- Take advantage of all your customer activity data in a unified view connecting Dynamics 365 Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service, and trigger journeys based on data updates in any of those apps without code
- Engage with your customers by creating triggers from one journey that can connect to another journey or engage Power Automate flow to match your business process
What is Dynamics 365 Marketing?
Dynamics 365 Marketing blends together customer experience and marketing automation, allowing businesses to implement personalized journeys incorporating various touchpoints, fostering stronger relationships and consumer loyalty.
What's New with Power Automate?
Power Automate gives your business the right tools to automate repetitive tasks to improve productivity. Power automate is highly integrated into the unified Microsoft 365 ecosystem and the Power Platform overall. The new release features a focus on several themes for power automate, this includes:
- Easier to get started with automations – Whether you are using a Microsoft application in Windows or Microsoft 365, get started in a snap using the applications you are already familiar with like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- You don’t have to be a developer to get started using Power Automate for Desktop or visit PowerAutomate.com. Microsoft’s continuing improvements includes making complex documents easier to process.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Microsoft has been making it easier for businesses of all sizes to implement Cloud RPA at scale, coupled with features that simplify managing machines in Azure and credential administration
- Dependable automation – Improvements to automation embrace theme that you should be able to rest your mind that the automation is working for you, consistently, and worry-free.
We love to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions here at Beringer. We’ve been working with Microsoft Dynamics since its inception, and we’re always finding innovative ways to implement the latest tools and help automate business processes.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing, Email Security Implementation and Training, Unified Communication Solutions, and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.