Complete IT Infrastructure & IT Support Outsourcing Services
Beringer Associates provides a full range of IT Managed Network and Information Technology Support Services for businesses in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Our complete IT Business Outsourcing solution let’s you focus on running your business while we handle the daily operation of IT support department and computer network. We can either augment your internal IT support staff, extending your capabilities, while allowing your staff to focus on more strategic initiatives. Or, we can serve as your entire Information Technology department, and fully manage your IT network infrastructure.
We offer our services through on-site appointments, remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring or through our 24 hour Remote Support Help Desk. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and are committed to providing the best IT Managed Services and IT solutions to our customers. Our philosophy is hard work leads to more work. We take a great deal of pride in delivering the best service to our customers and strive to be the leaders in Information Technology in each area of our focus. Support is the key to our long-term success – and yours!
Our certified IT Support Services and Help Desk Team has received accolades for their expert knowledge in Information Technology. Whatever your needs may be, we are sure our expertise in can fullfill those needs and our team is 100% committed to your success and satisfaction.
We have an unmatched commitment to providing world-class help desk and Information Technology support services. We have grown our business by providing our clients with superior support services.
- Our Help Desk Team is staffed by a team of certified Network Engineers with deep levels of expertise.
- 100% live, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week – full-time access to the help you need when you need it.
- Top Notch Help Desk ticketing system – Email Notifications are sent to you on all actions and steps taken towards your problem’s resolution.
- Full Monthly Issue Reports – detailing all Help Desk issues for the current month.
- Advanced Remote Access – Our collaborative tool allows us to see your screen and take remote control to perform problem resolution reducing the time to resolution.
Managed Network Services / IT Outsourcing Helpdesk Support Package
Your information systems are at the heart of your businesses daily operation. System down time costs businesses a significant amount of money each year. Most problems that cause down time can be prevented by regular monitoring and systems maintenance. When problems do occur our Help Desk Team is right there to address them.
We offer a comprehensive suite of Network Management Services:
- Real-Time Network Montoring – Notifications are sent to our team immediately when they happen and automatically escalated to our Help Desk for corrective action.
- Server Monitoring – Our Network Operations Center monitors your servers 24x7x365. We monitor server availability (up/down) and all critical services running on your server(s). We also monitor performance (CPU, disk I/O, memory utilization, etc.) as well as proactively monitoring server event logs. We also monitor application availability including Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, Terminal Services and can monitor custom applications including ERP or accounting systems.
- Regularly Scheduled Preventative Maintenance – Keep your Servers, Workstation and Network Infrastructure running fast and healthy. We utilize a very high end patch management system to deploy patches to your servers, workstations and laptops. All patches are tested prior to deployment to your computers. We maintain black and white list databases for each client assuring patches deployed will not conflict with software installed on your servers.
- Weekly Full Preventative Maintenance – is performed on all workstations/laptops. This includes disk defragmentation, paging file optimization, temporary Internet debris removal and more.
- Quarterly Hardware & Software Reports – We also proactively manage hardware warranty renewals and software maintenance renewals. We provide an asset management report to you on a quarterly basis.
- Critical Device Monitoring – We monitor all critical network devices such as routers, firewalls, switches, VoIP systems and any other SNMP/IP based devices.
- Full Time Help Desk Support Services to your Users – Not all problems will be server or infrastructure. We provide support to your users with their software, workstations and printer issues.
- Spyware Scanning – Twice weekly a scan is performed on workstations/laptops to identify and remove Spyware and other malware threats.
- Full Asset Management – We perform full asset management for both hardware and software. On a regular basis a scan is performed on all hardware (servers, workstations and laptops). The results are logged in our asset management database. The asset management database inventories all hardware including the configuration of each server/workstation/laptop and full software inventory of each.
- Manual Reviews – On a monthly basis an engineer performs a manual review of your servers. During this review we perform a full manual server review to assure optimal configuration.
Trust your IT infrastructure management to the professionals. When you hire Beringer Associates you are hiring a team of highly motivated, experienced network engineers with a broad spectrum of knowledge and experience.
Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery Products Services : Solutions Page
Are you relying solely on tapes to protect your most valuable data? Off-site backups have become a valuable redundant solution for protecting data. We place a network attached storage (NAS) device at your site. The NAS device is a hard drive based backup system. Backup software is installed on your servers, this software performs backups (as often as every 15 minutes) to the on-site NAS device. The backups are then uploaded daily to our data center.
In the event of a failure we can restore data from the on-site NAS device. If your facility experiences a disaster that takes the NAS device out of service we will overnight you another NAS device pre-loaded with all your data.
The NAS device itself is a fully functioning server. This allows us to “virtualize” one of your servers on this device. For example if you lost a motherboard in your email server we can turn the on-site NAS device into the email server until the original server is repaired.
The benefits of an off-site backup strategy are:
- We Employ a Fully staffed Network Operations Center (NOC) that Monitors your network in real-time.
- Data is backed up to disk which is generally more reliable than tape
- Data is encrypted for security reasons
- Backups are stored at our managed data center for easy restore
- Full images are created of your server(s) allowing a full restore in a fraction of the time it would take for a tape based restore.
- We provide a managed off-site backup and disaster recovery service to fully protect your data.
- Protection from natural disasters, such as hurricanes, flooding, and fire damages.
- Allows for the ability to co-locate you servers if a disaster or extended power outage occurs to keep your business operating.
Easy Spam Filter – The Most Comprehensive Spam Filtering Available
Easy Spam Filter Spam Filtering Solution combines preventative, reactive and proactive measures to form a complete content filtering and anti-malware solution for businesses of all sizes. The Hardware Device Web Filter enforces Internet usage policies by blocking access to objectionable content and unauthorized Internet applications. At the same time, the anti-malware technology blocks spyware downloads, prevents viruses and blocks requests to malicious websites.
As a comprehensive solution, Easy Spam Filter is one of the most cost-effective solution in the industry.
- NO Hardware or Software to purchase
- Works with your existing email server and client software
- Protects your users from Spam AND Viruses
- Intuitive web based interface allows users to manage quarantine, black and white lists
- Uses cutting edge patented learning technology to block future emails based on previous blocked items.
- Live Technical Support
What Your Business Can Gain With Our Solutions
- Choices – Beringer takes pride in making every solution we provide affordable to our clients. We will work with you to build a custom package that fits you budget along with your businesses needs.
- Fixed Fee Billing – Many IT providers charge purely by the hour. We take the time upfront to understand your project and provide fixed fee pricing for our services assuring you a predictable expense.
- Hourly Rates / Consultation Time Blocks – We can provide service for your company without a contract. If you have immediate needs that we can assist you with, we can quote a block of time to resolve your issue.
- Guarantee – We guarantee to fix it right the first time! You are not charged for any additional services to resolve the issue should it reoccur.
- 30 Day Right to Cancel – We feel the best way to demonstrate the value we offer is to do just that! Try our service for 30 days, if you are not happy for any reason you have the ability to cancel the agreement.