World-class Customer Relationship Management
Beringer’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services ensure rapid time to value and best-practice enforcement. We have over two decades of experience helping businesses plan, implement and support Customer Relationship Management projects, and have succeeded in helping hundreds of clients with their Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation and management.
We are Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts
The Beringer team are experts at the Microsoft Dynamics 365 project planning process. We work closely with you and your staff to help create the best Microsoft Dynamics 365 strategy to integrate with your current business applications and processes. We provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 support and consulting services to companies in Edison, NJ. Our expert Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants can help you with any aspect of Dynamics 365.
After the implementation is complete, we will train your staff on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and how it will integrate into your organization. Our implementation methodology has been smoothly polished from the hundreds of successful implementations we’ve completed for our clients. Whether your business has 5 employees or 5000, we can help plan and execute your Microsoft Dynamics 365 project quickly and efficiently.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Overview
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a full-featured Customer Relationship Management system that includes functionality for sales, marketing and service-based users. Microsoft Dynamics 365 fully integrates with Outlook and Office, therefore reducing the learning curve and maximizing your time to value.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a powerful system that helps you drive consistent and measurable improvement in everyday business processes. Microsoft Dynamics 365 will merge your company’s customer management tools into one single database entity. Office collaboration is drastically increased and it allows for data integrity to be consistent across the entire company.
There are two methods of Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment:
- On Premises - You purchase the licenses needed for the product and install it on servers in your company. Beringer will perform all installation, license acquisitions and complete all customizations and desired additions.
- Online - You pay a per user/month fee to use the software. We will assist you in the setup process, and continue with a customization project.
“Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you the capability to easily create and maintain a clear view of customers from first contact through purchase
Beringer’s Microsoft Dynamics integrates seamlessly into your current business applications:
- Email Integration - As your users send and receive email through Microsoft Office Outlook, the system is logging email in the history of Microsoft Dynamics 365. This allows your team to collaborate and stay informed on what’s happening with Customer, Prospects, Vendors, Projects, etc.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Address Books - All your Microsoft Dynamics 365 contacts right inside Microsoft Outlook.
- Calendar Integration - Manage sales calls, services appointments, and other action items in Outlook linked to records in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Built-in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Toolbar, Menu and Folder System - You never have to leave Microsoft Outlook to perform Microsoft Dynamics 365 functions.
17 amazing customer experiences businesses deliver today with Microsoft Dynamics 365
To make an impact on customers today—building loyalty in the face of competition that is only a click away—takes more than “good enough.” The organizations that are winning hearts and minds are delivering amazing customer experiences that are personalized, proactive, and predictive across marketing, sales, and service.
Like most big concept buzzwords, “Digital Transformation” means something different to almost everyone. You hear it thrown around with terms like Internet of Things (IoT) and Predictive Analytics. But could digital and technological advances really have an impact on YOUR business?
7 Pitfalls to Avoid as You Transition Business Software to the Cloud
The cloud has come a long way over the past decade. Cautious business leaders waited for the model to prove itself before jumping on the bandwagon, but by now there is no doubt the cloud provides real benefits. It still represents change, though, and moving operations to the cloud should be approached with eyes wide open.