Comprehensive outsourced IT support services in Maple Shade, NJ
Beringer Technology Group provides a full range of outsourced IT support and outsourced IT services for businesses in Maple Shade, NJ. Our comprehensive outsourced IT support package allows you to focus on running your business while we handle the daily operation of your computers and network systems. We can either augment your internal IT support staff, extending your capabilities, or we can serve as your dedicated, fully outsourced IT department and manage your entire infrastructure.
World-class Outsourced IT support from certified professionals
Whatever your needs may be, we are sure our expertise in IT can fulfill them, and our team is 100% committed to your success and satisfaction. We have an unmatched commitment to providing world-class outsourced IT support. We have grown our business by providing our clients with superior outsourced IT support services.
“When you hire Beringer Technology Group, you’re hiring a team of highly motivated, experienced network engineers with a broad spectrum of knowledge and experience.”
We offer a comprehensive suite of outsourced IT support, including:
- Real-time network monitoring - Notifications are sent to our help desk team immediately when issues occur.
- Server monitoring - Our Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors your servers around the clock. We monitor server and application availability, performance, and event logs.
- Regularly scheduled preventative maintenance - We utilize a high-end patch management system to deploy patches to your servers, workstations and laptops. All patches are tested prior to deployment to your computers.
- Quarterly reports - We proactively manage hardware warranty renewals and software maintenance renewals. We also provide an asset management report to you on a quarterly basis.
- Critical device monitoring - We monitor all critical network devices such as routers, firewalls, switches, VoIP systems and any other SNMP/IP based devices.
- Virus scanning - A thorough virus scan is performed twice a week on workstations and laptops to ensure maximum security.
- Asset management - We perform full asset management for your hardware and software.
- Manual reviews - Our engineer performs a manual review of your servers on a monthly basis. During this review we perform a full manual server review to ensure optimal configuration.