Office 365 is a suite of productivity-boosting applications delivered through the cloud. With Office 365, your teams can work together easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. Whether you’re a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365’s plans are designed to fit your organization’s unique needs.
When you sign up for our Office 365 solutions, you get the latest versions of the familiar Office applications and the Office Web Apps, freeing your employees to access, view, and edit documents directly from their web browsers, as well as communicate and collaborate more efficiently than ever before.
“With Microsoft’s powerful, cloud-based application, your employees can stay productive from wherever, whenever, and from any web-enabled device.”
Beringer Technology Group offers Microsoft Office 365 support and consulting services in Medford, NJ. Our Office 365 consultants can help you get the most out of Office 365 by helping you take full advantage of its many advanced features as well as supporting your staff when they run into issues.
By having professional Office 365 support you can avoid many of the common configuration mistakes people can make when setting up Office 365, especially when trying to use some of the advanced features it has. We can help make the process of using Office 365 smooth and painless.
Microsoft Office 365 from Beringer gives you:
- Remote access to your files and documents
- Seamless collaboration even in remote working conditions
- Online versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more
- Abundant file and email storage
- Mailboxes with abundant storage
- Digital storytelling tools
- Corporate social network platform
- Advanced communication tools like IM, web conferencing and multi-party data sharing
- Security solutions, including antivirus and anti-spam
Like most big concept buzzwords, “Digital Transformation” means something different to almost everyone. You hear it thrown around with terms like Internet of Things (IoT) and Predictive Analytics. But could digital and technological advances really have an impact on YOUR business?