Junior Implementation Specialist
Self-motivated individual that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business problems. This individual will be a creative thinker and problem solver, detail oriented, possess strong communication skills and an interest in learning. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Participate in technical design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Develop and manage client facing deliverables
- Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvements, perform gap analysis, document, and translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions
- Work with Project Manager to manage technical scopes and client expectations, identify and mitigate potential risks and/or issues
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that high quality, functional solutions are delivered
- Participate in and provide training to clients and co-workers
- Participate in pre-sales activities providing product demonstrations, estimates and writing client proposals
- Demonstrate willingness to learn, teach, share and grow by learning emerging technology and applying it to solve client challenges.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance & 401k
- Excellent work environment with the ability to work with a team of highly motivated and customer focused peers
- Remote/hybrid working options available