Junior Implementation Specialist
Self-motivated individual that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business problems. This individual will be a creative thinker and problem solver, detail oriented, possess strong communication skills and an interest in learning. We are willing to train the right candidate.
The right candidate for the role will have the ability to:
- Participate in technical design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Develop and manage client facing deliverables
- Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvements, perform gap analysis, document, and translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions
- Work with Project Manager to manage technical scopes and client expectations, identify and mitigate potential risks and/or issues
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that high quality, functional solutions are delivered
- Participate in and provide training to clients and co-workers
- Participate in pre-sales activities providing product demonstrations, estimates and writing client proposals
- Demonstrate willingness to learn, teach, share and grow by learning emerging technology and applying it to solve client challenges.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance & 401k
- Excellent work environment with the ability to work with a team of highly motivated and customer focused peers
- Remote/hybrid working options available