Many organizations launch a robust CRM system only to find it fail in one area: User Adoption. You can build the best CRM system possible - but if nobody uses it, all of the customizations, configurations, workflows, data connections, sync between ERP and any other fancy plug-ins all go unused and CRM is deemed a failure.
So where did they go wrong? Why did their implementation fail, and how can you avoid the same outcome?
Simple: they forgot the most important building block of a CRM system. The end users. User adoption is critical to the success of a CRM project (and often one of the first places management cuts project hours).
Check out 10 tips below to increase User Adoption in your organization.
- End users are the most important! (But management is important, too!)
- K.I.S.S. Principle
- It's All About the Data Quality
- Who wants to be a Super CRMer?
- Why aren't they using it?
- Business process flows for the win!
- Internet, Outlook and Mobile - oh my!
- Let's play a game with Gamification
- Vary training techniques to meet all learning styles
- Provide differentiated training for different roles
Let us help you make sure you don't miss the mark when it comes to User Adoption. For more detail behind each of these tips and to learn more about how we can help increase User Adoption at your organization, contact us today. We can help you:
- Perform a User Adoption analysis of your current CRM system
- Optimize your CRM system to meet the requirements of end users and management
- Share best practices
- Simplify your business process
- Build a group of CRM Advocates in your organization and teach you how to best use them
- Develop a strategic, personalized approach to training your end users
- Create a variety of training materials to support user adoption
- Train your internal training team
- Train your end users