Maybe the first question should be, what is a CRM solution? Customer relationship management (CRM) is a tool that can manage all your leads, customer, vendor, partner and marketing information, all in one place. It stores important data about sales, marketing and customer service that impacts the business. With a CRM like Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 it's easy to share customer information, see sales activity, track progress of sales and service opportunities. A good CRM can also identify revenue potential and support delivering consistent customer service. In addition, with a CRM you can create and manage marketing campaigns and manage effectively lead generation programs.
So the question, is "Do I need it?" It is important to analyze your business needs before deciding on a CRM solution for your business. Some of the key indicators that your business might be ready for a CRM solution are:
- You currently have data concerning customers, leads, sales and marketing in several different and disconnected areas
- You want to target certain customers, contacts and prospects with personalized communication
- You have varying customer and or prospect demographics
- You need a better way to manage sales cycles and view the sales pipeline
- Generating useful reports about sales and marketing is time consuming or nearly impossible
- There is an abundance of duplication of records and effort keeping the disparate data systems current
- You want a way to track marketing and sales trends while identifying real opportunities
The next question to ask, "Is it worth the investment?" There are many ways to see tangible and intangible benefits from a CRM solution. The are most obvious ones; increased revenues, reduced costs, and greater efficiencies. These will vary depending on the company and type of solution you choose. However it is pretty simple to prove the worth of an investment in a system like Microsoft Dynamics CRM than many other types of software systems since many benefits can be realized almost instantly including:
- Consolidating disparate databases into one centralized area
- Improved visibility of information on customers, contacts, vendors and prospects
- Ability to create useful custom reports
- Improved customer service due to improved response and reduced duplication of effort
- Improve sales forecasting with better management of sales opportunities and activities
- Better targeted marketing effort to drive new business opportunities
The final question you should ask yourself is: “What is it costing my business to be without a CRM solution?” Beringer Associates can help you determine this if you are interested.
If you partner with Beringer Associates to adopt Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we will analyze your operations, your sales data and customer relationship management requirements before helping your business adopt any product. We believe in setting realistic goals for our clients, so they are pleased and satisfied with the results. With our 24/7 support, we are confident your firm's CRM and other Microsoft needs will be met from day one. Click here to contact us today.