The Big Easy Offer is Back!
The Big Easy Offer is back and valid from October 1st through December 31st, 2012. This is a sweet deal from Microsoft that actually pays your certified CRM partner (via a check to you made out to us) to implement your Microsoft CRM.
The Big Easy 9 offer allows US customers who make a qualifying license purchase of various software licensing for CRM, Windows Server, SQL Server, etc. to earn a partner subsidy check based on the type and quantity of licensing. We have seen some clients get $50k or $75k in a check on this program over the years. It is not up for long so act now.
How do the Big Easy Offer 9 & Cloud Easy Offer help my business?
A comprehensive solution can seem out of reach for some small to mid-sized organizations. Many are accustomed to purchasing products and solutions piecemeal, and postponing planned upgrades or refreshes due to budget constraints. With the Big Easy Offer 9 & the Cloud Easy Offer, you can earn partner subsidy funds, which can be used for additional purchases of Microsoft software, or associated services from Beringer Associates – a welcome injection to your IT budget.
How does it work?
- Review the list of qualifying products (Much more detail, Summary Below)
- Fill out the form to the right, or chat with us live.
- Purchase qualifying products between October 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
- Redeem your purchase within 30 days of the purchase date at Microsoft's Website (We'll help you with this).
- Spend your subsidy check made payable to your Microsoft Partner within 90 days of the issue date.
Short List of Qualifying Products
- Microsoft® Office 2010
- Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft® Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft® Exchange Server
- Microsoft Lync™ Server
- Microsoft SharePoint™ Server
- Microsoft SQL™ Server
- Microsoft Forefront™
- Microsoft® Windows 8
- Microsoft® Windows Server®
- Microsoft® Visio®
- Microsoft® SQL Server®
- Microsoft® Project
- Microsoft® Expression Studio
- Microsoft® Visual Studio®
- Microsoft® System Center