The Dynamics 365 & Power Platform new releases are here, and they bring new innovations that provide you with significant capabilities to transform your business.
The Dynamics 365 release contains hundreds of new features across Dynamics 365 applications, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Intelligent Order Management, Project Operations, Human Resources, Commerce, Fraud Protection, Business Central, Connected Spaces, Guides, Customer Insights, and Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare, Financial Services, Nonprofit, Sustainability, and Retail. You can read more here.
The Microsoft Power Platform release contains updates to Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. You can read more here.
Microsoft will start rolling out these new features, starting October 1st, 2022. Deployment is based on region, and is detailed here.
What's new with Customer Insights?
The past two years have seen an exponential growth in data from digital channels, radical changes in data privacy, and the unprecedented expectation that organizations will work seamlessly as one to deliver real-time personalized experiences. This has turned first-party data into the most valuable asset organizations have today. To align with these market changes, Microsoft has continued to invest in the following feature themes for the Customer Insights release:
- Customer understanding
- Personalized experiences
- Ubiquitous insights
What's new with Power BI?
With each release, Microsoft Power BI continues to deliver features that help organizations accelerate the delivery of insights at scale, meeting the most demanding needs of an enterprise. Microsoft's investments span the following areas:
- Flexible licensing models: Organizations can choose between per user and per capacity licensing options.
- Microsoft-owned resource management: Organizations don't have to worry about workload spikes and capacity utilization that can impact the speed of work.
- Autoscale and pay-as-you-go pricing: Scale beyond resource capacity without experiencing drops in performance.
- Advanced self-service data prep.
- Interactive experiences over big data in big data sources, such as Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Operational reporting and distribution to distribute pixel perfect reports to millions of users.
- Advanced security.
We love to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions here at Beringer. We’ve been working with Microsoft Dynamics since its inception, and we’re always finding innovative ways to implement the latest tools and help automate business processes.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing, Email Security Implementation and Training, Unified Communication Solutions, and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.