Are you stuck with a legacy Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premise system? As Microsoft phases out these antiquated applications, a migration path to the cloud can seem daunting. A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud migration is not a traditional server "lift and shift", and requires the experience of a certified team who specializes in these migrations. Keep reading if you find yourself asking the question: How Do I Migrate to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud?
What is the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud business applications are intelligent solutions that supply a comprehensive view of an organization’s business. These prebuilt solutions are inter-connected by data and intelligence and utilize all the Microsoft Power Platform technologies.
There are many advantages migrating to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud, which include:
- Access to native Microsoft integrations and features not included in the legacy Microsoft CRM.
- Automated application and feature upgrades.
- Automated infrastructure, hardware, operation system and application maintenance
What is Beringer's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud migration process?
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud migration process allows Beringer to evaluate your existing processes and take advantage of the latest technologies that you are not currently leveraging. This process is critical for a successful migration because we commonly find that heavily customized legacy Microsoft CRM systems can be reimplemented using supported native and managed technology. We also find that the custom code used in a legacy Microsoft CRM system is not supported in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud and needs reengineering for cloud compatibility. This process will ensure that your investment will leverage the latest supported Microsoft technologies, which will help greatly reduce your cost of ownership.
Beringer's Four Step Cloud Migration Process
- Beringer’s experienced Dynamics staff will tour your legacy Microsoft CRM system with your team to get a better understanding of what unique customizations are designed. We will look at your current solutions, integrations, and infrastructure to understand what components are required to recreate your functionality.
- Beringer will document their findings and assessment, then present it to your leadership team. Our goal is to help you understand how your legacy system is currently constructed and evaluate recommendations of how the functionality can be recreated in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud. This is your opportunity to prioritize what functionality is important to you and eliminate any outdated processes.
- Beringer will meet with your team for a detailed project planning engagement. We will use this time to discover your functional requirements, review your existing customization, digest your code libraries, and evaluate your data. We will deliver a detailed solution design document covering our recommended implementation path, along with costs for our services.
- Beringer will build functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and migrate data in a phased approach. We will take the time to leverage your power users’ experience, reinforce best practices and ensure user adoption.
Contact Us Today!
Beringer Technology Group has helped organizations across the country implement powerful, flexible, and cost-effective technology solutions since 1993. We have extensive experience helping clients migrate off legacy versions of Microsoft CRM, and into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud using the latest Microsoft technologies. Building upon the foundation of Microsoft’s world-class software, our project methodology helps businesses plan and implement solutions that drive long-term success and return on their investment.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution, also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing, Email Security Implementation and Training, Unified Communication Solutions, and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.