It's 2016, what are your business related New Year’s resolutions? One should be to examine your Quote-to-Order process. What is your in-between process? Do you have a solid Quote follow up process?
This week I conducted a webinar on the topic of improving your quote-to-order process, this webinar examines several important topics:
- Current Challenges - We interact with many Wholesale Distributors and hear a lot of the challenges they struggle with. We discuss the challenges related to quoting and quote follow up.
- Research on top performing Wholesale Distributors - What are your top-performing peers doing?
- Managing Quote Requests - There are a few ways that quotes typically get requested, we examine each and display a best practice based process for managing these.
- Managing Verbal quotes - In distribution a lot of verbal quotes are given but that is typically where this process stops. You will see a much better way of managing verbal quotes.
- Quote Follow up Process - Quotes and follow up are almost as important as orders, they are future revenue to the business. Diligent, accountable follow up is a must!
- Generating Sales Opportunities from Quotes - There are times when an actual sales opportunity should be used to manage a potential sale. I will show you how our CRM for Distribution solution tightens up quoting and opportunity management.
- Tracking open Quotes and Quote Items - I show some great tools to manage open quotes and open quote items.
When you have a few minutes watch the recording then drop me an email or give me a call at 800.796.4854 to talk about your quote-to-order process and how CRM for Distribution can greatly improve your process
Happy New Year!
Beringer Associates, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is always here to provide expert knowledge in topics like these. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
You must be logged in to post a comment.