Like Zig Ziglar used to say - "Keep it short and simple, Sherlock."
Our managed network services business is up substantially. And here's why -
Benefits of IT Outsourcing
- Hiring an entire IT Department for significantly less than an internal resource
- Broad Skill Set – Beringer provides a deep skill set that will be difficult if not impossible to achieve in-house.
- Proactive and Preventative approach - this reduces problems before they happen - saving money
- Best Practices – We employ best practices developed over 21 years to manage your IT infrastructure
- 24/7/365 Support – Total coverage that would be very costly to replicate in-house
- IT Service Management Tools – We utilize high-end IT service management systems to support you including Help Desk ticketing, remote control systems for supporting users, IT asset management system, patch management system, and monitoring systems.
- Cost of Turnover – If you experience turnover in the IT position there is a cost associated. This is not to mention the risk of having a single person possessing most if not all of the information about your IT environment.
- Vendor Relationships – Beringer maintains deep relationships with vendors such as Dell or Ingram Micro or Microsoft that will benefit your business.
- Lack of availability due to illness, vacation, personal time, etc.
Avoid Costs associated with an internal employee:
- Employee insurances
- Payroll taxes
- Health benefits
- 401k/403b compensation
- Training & Certification
The average fully loaded cost of a Network Administrator is $92,000. Source is the Bureau of Labor Statistics with 25% for benefits.
On average the cost of outsourcing IT functions is less than half the cost of hiring an internal resource. And the service is simply better skilled, more available and reliable.
Just some simple math and thoughts for your consideration...
Beringer would be happy to provide a free assessment and see how outsourcing your IT management functions will save you money while providing you with enhanced IT resources and capabilities.
Sherlock is an outspoken technophile who loves the beach, the outdoors and his gadgets. Follow him here.