Microsoft Dynamics 365 Updates Are Coming!
Microsoft has announced new enhancements and capabilities across all of their business process applications, which they've dubbed 2019 Release Wave Plan 2. This includes changes to Dynamics 365 for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Finance and Operations, Talent, Retail and Business Central. These updates will be automatically deployed to all Dynamics systems starting on October 1st, 2019.
Artificial Intelligence Capabilities
Here's some of the artificial intelligence capabilities that are coming:
- Sales Insights empowers teams with more foresight, to enhance productivity and better anticipate outcomes across the sales life cycle.
- Customer Service Insights provides an actionable view into critical performance metrics, operational data, and emerging trends using industry-leading artificial intelligence.
- Virtual Agent for Customer Service enables organizations to create AI-powered bots that chat with customers and provides new opportunities for organizations to improve customer service through digital transformation.
- Customer Insights enables every organization to unify and understand their customer data to harness it for intelligent insights and actions.
- Market Insights enables business users to gather actionable insights based on what consumers say, seek, and feel about their brands and products.
- Fraud Protection enables the e-commerce merchants to drive down fraud loss, increase bank acceptance rates to yield higher revenue, and improve the online shopping experience.
Employee Productivity Enhancements
Here's some of the employee productivity enhancements that are coming
- Remote Assist empowers technicians to solve problems faster the first time.
- Layout provides a new way for space planners to bring designs from concept to completion with confidence and speed.
- Product Visualize empowers salespeople to convey the true potential of their products to their customers by harnessing the power of augmented reality on their mobile devices.
- Guides is a mixed-reality application for Microsoft HoloLens that enables employees to learn in the flow of work by providing holographic instructions when and where they need them.
Upgrade and Test your Dynamics 365 Sandbox System First
We all love to get new features, but upgrades sometimes break existing functionality. No need to worry, because you can upgrade your sandbox system today. This will give you time to test your customizations on the latest release of Dynamics, and apply any fixes before they reach your production system. Check out this blog that talks about the importance of a Dynamics 365 sandbox system.
Reach out to Beringer today!
We love to customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions here at Beringer. We’ve been working with Microsoft Dynamics since its inception, and we’re always finding innovative ways to implement the latest tools and help automate business processes. If you are looking for a Microsoft solution partner to help you with your customizations, make sure you pick the one that practices all of the Microsoft methodologies and best practices.
Are you ready for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Updates? Please contact us and let us guide you thru the upgrade process today.