In the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 release, code named "Vega", there will be several new features added as part of the Marketing area in CRM. This part 1 of a 5-part blog series describing these new features.
Customers begin their buying cycle before they contact you – around 57% of their process is already completed before they engage your company. MSCRM 2015 includes updated features to improve the marketing process for your CRM users.
1. Updated Email Editor – select from pre-built templates or create a new format with the drag and drop features, or advanced options for integrating HTML or CSS.
2. Updated Campaign Management Console – new features for A/B tests on campaign emails, also the response process has been updated to include multi-condition triggers.
3. Updated Social Listening – analyze sentiment with real-time information across social media.
4. Sales Collaboration – new application panel for input related to specific targeting and campaigns. Sellers have more control over customer communication and alerting based on customer behavior.
5. B2B Marketing – integrated webinar options, better and multiple lead-scoring options.
6. Marketing Resource Management – new Marketing Calendar and click-to-call from Lync.
7. Internal Process Automation – improved team alignment and deadline achievement with improved status tracking through a new design approval process.
8. Geographical Expansion – Dynamics Marketing features will now be available for Russia and Japan
For the full CRM 2015 Pre-Release guide, click here.