Why Outsourcing Your IT Makes Sense
The world of Information Technology evolves each and every day. With this, it is crucial to stay on top of the latest industry trends and advancements. A Managed Service Provider (MSP) can be a great solution to help ensure that your business is staying up to date on the latest technologies, while implementing the appropriate safeguards to protect your data and business. Did you know that Ransomware (a form of malware) is currently the most common form of cyberattacks? Is your company equipped with the appropriate technologies to combat and protect against these attacks?
The weakest link in the chain
There has been a major shift in the root of cyberattacks – end users are now the main target. Did you know that cyber criminals commonly target individuals to gain access to your network to deploy malicious malware? This most frequently happens through the use of phishing attempts or credential harvesting. An MSP can help educate you and your end users on their role in protecting your business to ensure that best practices are followed, and the proper education is in place.
What are the key benefits?
Below are a few of the key benefits that can be realized as part of outsourcing your IT efforts:
- Controlled costs – With a fixed monthly cost, preventative maintenance for your network and help desk services can easily be budgeted for. This can be especially helpful for smaller businesses that may not be able to afford in-house resources.
- Access to a team – MSPs provide support with multiple technicians of various skillsets, giving you an experienced IT department to call your own. This comes with a great deal of collective knowledge, experience, qualifications, and even certifications.
- Standardization of tools - MSPs commonly use a standardized set of software tools to protect and manage your environment. MSPs are experts within the software they use and can quickly react to alerts and issues through the use of industry-accepted tools.
- Access to ongoing training - Many MSPs, such as Beringer, offer continued education for end users to help ensure they stay informed on their role in protecting the business.
- Quick implementations – Access to additional resources provides another key benefit that often goes overlooked – shortened implementation times. An MSP’s has the ability to provide multiple resources to a project to help decrease the implementation time of project work, whether that is deploying new workstations or upgrading your internal network.
- Focus on your business – IT can be time consuming and confusing. An MSP can help bridge this gap, allowing you to focus on day-to-day operations and painting the vision for your business.
These are just a few of the benefits that your business can leverage by partnering with an experienced MSP. Reach to [email protected] or call 856-325-2800 (option 1) to speak with a representative and learn more about Beringer's approach and offerings.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution. We also provide expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing and Unified Communication Solutions.