Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 11 was released on Thursday, October 11th, 2012 to the Microsoft Download Center. The release of Update Rollup 11 to Microsoft Update is still planned for October 23rd, 2012.
Microsoft has released the newest rollup for CRM 2011 and all of the components are available for download here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2739504
Some of the highlights in Rollup 11 include:
· Increased support for Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10 / Office 2013 Preview compatibility
· More performance and stability-related fixes, including fixes to the CRM Client for Microsoft Outlook
· Contains ALL hotfixes / updates released in earlier Update Rollups
· Quick Find performance optimizations and EnableRetrieveMultipleOptimization SQL query performance optimizations (originally released in Update Rollup 10)
· Direct upgrade path from Rollup 6 – intermediate Rollups not needed!
For the best performance from Rollup 11, update all servers and client computers at the same time.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- This update must be installed on a computer that is running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 6 or a later Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 update rollup.
- This update requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
Components also installed with this update rollup
The following components, if not already installed, will be installed when you apply this update rollup:
- Visual C++ 2010 runtime
- ReportViewer 2010 control
Take a full backup of your CRM data (SQL) before applying the Rollup.
Beringer Associates is a Microsoft Gold Partner with extensive experience in the planning, implementation and support of Microsoft CRM.