CRM for Distribution Powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365
CRM for Distribution is a Microsoft Certified Solution that is built specifically for Wholesale Distributors and based upon the industry leading Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM platform. This solution was built from the ground up to enable Wholesale Distributors to market more effectively, expertly manage their sales process and provide world-class customer service. It is Certified by Microsoft for Microsoft Dynamics and provides tight bi-directional integration with your ERP system enabling you to have a centralized Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Field Service Database.
CRM for Distribution includes Data Sync Cloud which is a subscription based bi-directional integration engine that puts all of your mission critical ERP data to work within the application. This includes Customers, Ship-to’s, Vendors, Suppliers, Sales History, Orders, Quotes, Contacts, Invoices, Items, Inventory, Pricing and much more. Every thing that a sales person requires to see throughout the sales cycle.
If you missed our live webinar, click here to view the recording.
A few of the scenarios we will walk through:
- Giving your Sales Team easy access to ERP data
- Identifying your ongoing costs to serve your customers and knowing your profitability
- Ranking your customers in a manner that makes sense for your organization
- Exploring Sales History and Identify Trends based on Quotes, Orders and Invoices natively in Dynamics 365
- Automatically update Account and Contact data in your ERP system via built-in bidirectional integration
- And more!
If you have any questions about CRM for Wholesale Distribution, how ERP to CRM Integration works, or about how we can implement this great product into your existing infrastructure, please get in touch with us today.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution. We also provide expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing and Unified Communication Solutions.