If you’re perfectly happy with your IT services provider, then you already know how world-class support and expert advice is delivered. Of course, your IT Services Provider takes care of all of these items:
- Keeps current, detailed documentation of your network from Internet connections to end user devices (PCs, tablet, smart phones). The support team can quickly access key details about your systems and assist with resolving issues.
- Maintains a dedicated support team with employees who understand your network configuration and provide deep, efficient issue diagnosis and solutions.
- Hires for skill set coverage of your key technologies and has subject-matter experts who can help with routine support issues.
Security and Protection
- Audits your network on a scheduled basis and maintains awareness and protection against cyber attacks.
- Provides a solid plan for protecting your network and devices from new and emerging threats, as well as enhancing employee awareness of potential threats.
- Provides a solid plan for protecting your corporate data. In case of a hardware failure, your provider can spin up a replacement server image in a short time.
Uptime and Reliability
- Manages your corporate communication system to meet the needs of the business while keeping costs down and maintaining call quality and up-time.
- Uses automated management tools that line up with the technology your employees use. Your provider’s automated system acts like a dedicated employee who continuously watches every system and informs your team of issues.
- Generates reporting on your managed devices and keeps you informed when there are issues that need to be addressed.
- Offers after hours support for critical issues.
- Employs a dedicated sales and account management team who understand your business needs and provide recommendations that fit your budget.
- Provides comprehensive management and knowledge around your cloud services for licensing and usage, with purchasing the right suite of software to fit user needs, and quickly adjusting license counts when needed.
- Maintains affiliations with key relevant partners for technologies that the team supports like Microsoft, iISPs, key software and hardware providers. Your provider also belongs to local/regional organizations that encourage networking and community connections.
Is your current IT services provider ignoring any of these service areas? Beringer Technology Group can help. Give us a call at 800-796-4854 or contact us through our website at www.beringer.net.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution. We also provide expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing and Unified Communication Systems.