Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2022 Release Wave 1 is here, and it brings new innovations that provide significant capabilities to transform your business.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 release contains hundreds of new features across Dynamics 365 applications, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Insights, Human Resources, Commerce, Fraud Protection, Business Central, Connected Spaces, Guides, Remote Assist, Customer Insights, Customer Voice, and Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare, Financial Services, Sustainability, and Nonprofit.
The Power Platform release contains new features for Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder and Power Apps portals.
Microsoft will start rolling out these new features, starting April 1st, 2022. Check out the regional deployment schedule here.
What's new with Customer Insights?
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is an industry-leading customer data platform that enables organizations to understand the data about their customers and drive personalization for them.
Here's some of the enhanced Customer Insights capabilities:
- New templates and libraries of industry standard metrics to get started faster.
- Accelerate B2B sales and increase return on marketing spend through intent data, account-based insights, and lead matching.
- Extended semantic types for activities and entities.
- New automated transaction churn out-of-the-box model.
- Near real-time consent data harmonized from third-party consent management services.
- Enrich your customer data safely with clean rooms.
What's new with Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI (Business Intelligence) is a business analytics service that delivers insights for analyzing data. It can share those insights through data visualizations which make up reports and dashboards to enable fast, informed decisions.
Here's some of the enhanced Power BI capabilities:
- For individuals, we're improving the create experience through the creation of measures using natural language and work sharing for easy collaboration using OneDrive.
- For teams, we're bringing enhancements to goals focused on enterprise needs, integration with PowerPoint, and new capabilities to the Power BI experience in Teams.
- For organizations, we're improving our experience with big data through automatic aggregations, data protection capabilities through DLP, and providing improved visibility into activity to admins.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights. There are many applications to choose from, including:
- Intelligent sales and marketing
- Proactive customer service
- Connected field service
- Modern finance and operations
- Connected commerce
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications work seamlessly together for a comprehensive solution that runs your entire business in the cloud. You’ll get a 360-degree view of your organization to uncover the real-time insights that bring better results.
What is the Power Platform?
The Microsoft Power Platform is the low code platform that spans Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 and all Microsoft applications. It enables your business to craft solutions while empowering you to unite customized technology to help everyone, from the CEO to the front-line workers, drive the business with data.
The Microsoft Power Platform is comprised of four key products: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents. It has powerful cross cutting features to connect their key products: AI Builder, Microsoft Dataverse and Data Connectors
We love to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions here at Beringer. We’ve been working with Microsoft Dynamics since its inception, and we’re always finding innovative ways to implement the latest tools and help automate business processes.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing, Email Security Implementation and Training, Unified Communication Solutions, and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.