After the last 15 months of uncertainty and working to “hang on” most small and medium sized business owners that I speak to have now shifted their focus to recovery. For many, this means rethinking how their business will run in the future. The new “normal” has yet to be seen. That said, the one thing many people I talk with feel, is that the way things were is not the way they will be in the future. Keep reading, to learn about how Dynamics 365 + Microsoft 365 can help your business thrive.
Many employees still need flexibility to care for children or other family members. Most employees have enjoyed the ability to work some, or all the time at home and will see a hard shift back to the office as a “benefit” taken away. Business leaders are prioritizing their IT spend and looking to tech solutions to support their goals and secure their business. Going forward, business leaders need to be able to:
- Drive effective teamwork. Siloed, disconnected systems make it difficult for remote team members to work together and respond quickly to business change.
- Create more efficient workflows. Switching between multiple standalone applications can hinder efficiency and cause data error and duplication.
- Improve customer experiences. Disparate business systems make it difficult to identify high-value opportunities, build strong relationships and provide a consistent experience.
- Transform business processes. While SMBs know they need new digital capabilities to adapt to business change, they want solutions that are easy to deploy, simple to use, and cost-effective.
Microsoft's Offerings - Just Better Together
Microsoft 365 + Dynamics 365 work seamlessly together to equip growing businesses with a single, connected solution for managing business operations. Traditionally broken out into ERP, CRM, HCM and Office apps, modern business applications are now designed to connect teams and processes across the organization. One major benefit of connected application functions is a more complete view of financials, operations, employees, and customers. With the data in a connected management system, companies can solve problems, run their business and achieve their goals all in one place.
Bring It All Together
You can transform your business capabilities by connecting your Microsoft 365 environment with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform products such as:
- Business Central provides an online solution to run business operations across the entire company, including financial management, sales, service, projects, supply chain, warehousing, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Dynamics 365 Sales provides a streamlined sales force automation (SFA) solution. With core SFA features that work seamlessly with familiar Office apps in Microsoft 365, it’s intuitive and simple for your sales teams to build and manage customer relationships.
- Power Apps enables organizations to quickly build custom automated processes with an integrated suite of apps, services, connectors, and data platform.
With Dynamics 365 + Microsoft 365, you can empower people across your organization to work smarter with secure collaboration features, business tools, and intelligent insights at every step. More collaboration. More productivity. More impact.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution, also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing and Unified Communication Solutions.