Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2022 Release Wave 2 is here, and it brings new innovations that provide significant capabilities to transform your business.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 release contains hundreds of new features across Dynamics 365 applications, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Insights, Human Resources, Commerce, Fraud Protection, Business Central, Connected Spaces, Guides, Remote Assist, Customer Insights, Customer Voice, and Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare, Financial Services, Sustainability, and Nonprofit.
The Power Platform release contains new features for Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder and Power Apps portals.
Microsoft will start rolling out these new features, starting October 1st, 2022. Check out the regional deployment schedule here.
Dynamics 365 Marketing allows you to reimagine your business-to-business practices engaging with members of the buying group at the right moments and offering contextualized, relevant experiences.
Here's some of the enhanced Dynamics 365 Marketing capabilities:
- Enable moments-based marketing with real-time journey orchestration.
- Leverage the power of data and AI to market at scale and achieve higher levels of marketing maturity.
- Embrace personalized content to grow your audience interactions.
- Collaborative apps that boost your ROI by enhancing cooperation with sales, uses a common dashboard of the business pipeline, and trigger the sales sequence so that leads are followed up as soon as possible.
- Moments-based marketing with real-time journey orchestration. Leverage relevant touch points, set up capture forms on your web pages, plugin channels you control, and reminders to complete important call-to-actions within the customer journey.
- Personalization of content to grow your audience interactions. Drive better customer experience by targeting the right audience, unleash your creativity, deliver impactful hyper-personalized content supported by AI, and acknowledge your customer consent and preferences.
- Leverage the power of data and AI to market at scale and marketing maturity. Combine and capitalize on your data in real time and leverage artificial intelligence to grow your business, increase monthly interactions, share assets, resources, and results.
Microsoft Power Pages is a secure enterprise-grade, low-code software as a service (SaaS) platform for creating, hosting, and administering modern external business websites. Power Pages enables you to rapidly design, configure, and publish your websites that work seamlessly across web browsers and devices.
- Power Pages design studio provides a simplified experience to create and customize a website. As a maker, you can use the Pages, Styling, Data, and Setupworkspaces to customize many aspects of your website within a single interface.
- Power Pages Home is a singular view of all websites in an environment and with templates you can create additional sites
- Learn hub provides makers with information on how to build sites end-to-end with documentation, guided tutorials, and videos.
- Administration and governance enable administrators to efficiently:
- View website details, capacity consumption reports, and other site information from the Power Platform admin center.
- Self-service diagnostic tools, such as the portal checker, to identify and resolve common issues.
- Configure integration with SharePoint, and Power BI, restrict access using IP address, enable maintenance mod, and other administrative options.
- Template hub and prebuilt templates provides a set of industry-specific and cross-industry website patterns available when creating new sites. These templates have working features and functionalities to address their specific business scenarios. You can modify these templates to reflect your brand and customize functionality.
For application administrators:
- User-impacting features to the user experience enabled automatically. This facilitates release change management and enables successful onboarding of new capabilities released to market
- Features that must be enabled by application administrators. This release wave contains features that must be enabled or configured by administrators, makers, or business analysts to be available for their users.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights. There are many applications to choose from, including:
- Intelligent sales and marketing
- Proactive customer service
- Connected field service
- Modern finance and operations
- Connected commerce
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications work seamlessly together for a comprehensive solution that runs your entire business in the cloud. You’ll get a 360-degree view of your organization to uncover the real-time insights that bring better results.
What is the Power Platform?
The Microsoft Power Platform is the low code platform that spans Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 and all Microsoft applications. It enables your business to craft solutions while empowering you to unite customized technology to help everyone, from the CEO to the front-line workers, drive the business with data.
The Microsoft Power Platform is comprised of four key products: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents. It has powerful cross cutting features to connect their key products: AI Builder, Microsoft Dataverse and Data Connectors
We love to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions here at Beringer. We’ve been working with Microsoft Dynamics since its inception, and we’re always finding innovative ways to implement the latest tools and help automate business processes.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing, Email Security Implementation and Training, Unified Communication Solutions, and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.