Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2022 Release Wave 1 is here, and it brings new innovations that provide significant capabilities to transform your business.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 release contains hundreds of new features across Dynamics 365 applications, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Insights, Human Resources, Commerce, Fraud Protection, Business Central, Connected Spaces, Guides, Remote Assist, Customer Insights, Customer Voice, and Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare, Financial Services, Sustainability, and Nonprofit.
The Power Platform release contains new features for Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder and Power Apps portals.
Microsoft will start rolling out these new features, starting April 1st, 2022. Check out the regional deployment schedule here.
What's new with Customer Service?
Dynamics 365 Customer Service is an industry-leading end-to-end service platform that enables organizations to improve upon customer support, including self and assisted service throughout the customer engagement lifecycle.
Here's some of the enhanced Customer Service capabilities:
- A new admin center app
- Enhanced agent inbox view to help increase productivity
- Updates to the embedded Microsoft Teams include:
- Data integration with D365
- Contact suggestion using AI
- Generating call summaries using AI
- Use of automation and knowledge articles to enhance the agent experience
What's new with AI Builder?
AI Builder (Artificial Intelligence) is a feature that's part of the Microsoft Power Platform that allows organizations to predict outcomes and improve business performance. It's also a code-less solution, so your admins, business analysts and super users can easily get started with it.
Here's some of the enhanced AI Builder capabilities:
- Inclusion of document automation
- This will process documents regardless of structure, including contracts and emails. AI can gather insights with a semantic understanding of the text within any document. The document can then be processed automatically using services such as Power Automate.
- Introducing Model ops
- Enhanced features that allows your power users or admins to control the build and deployment of AI models. In this release, MS is focusing on creation of a feedback loop process. This will improve the accuracy of models by retraining them using new data added to your Production system.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights. There are many applications to choose from, including:
- Intelligent sales and marketing
- Proactive customer service
- Connected field service
- Modern finance and operations
- Connected commerce
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications work seamlessly together for a comprehensive solution that runs your entire business in the cloud. You’ll get a 360-degree view of your organization to uncover the real-time insights that bring better results.
What is the Power Platform?
The Microsoft Power Platform is the low code platform that spans Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 and all Microsoft applications. It enables your business to craft solutions while empowering you to unite customized technology to help everyone, from the CEO to the front-line workers, drive the business with data.
The Microsoft Power Platform is comprised of four key products: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents. It has powerful cross cutting features to connect their key products: AI Builder, Microsoft Dataverse and Data Connectors
Contact Beringer Today!
We love to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions here at Beringer. We’ve been working with Microsoft Dynamics since its inception, and we’re always finding innovative ways to implement the latest tools and help automate business processes.
Beringer Technology Group, a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM for Distribution also provides expert Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Based Computing, Email Security Implementation and Training, Unified Communication Solutions, and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.