AltiGen's Mobile Extension extends AltiGen's IP-PBX extension features to remote workers using cell phones or home phones. This feature allows users to make and receive calls from their cell or home telephone as if they were in the office. The caller id comes from the phone system so they don't have to give out their cell phone number.
Mobile Extension includes the following capabilities:
• Call Control: transfer, hold, park, call pickup, conference
• Call Handling: single/multiple call waiting and queuing, RNA routing, account codes
• Paging through Audio Output/Trunk/Extension/IP
• MaxCommunicator /MaxAgent CTI client
• Conversation Recording (centralized or to extension’s voice mail)
• Workgroup agent with login/logout and ready/not-ready
• Supervisor silent monitor and barge-in
If you are interested in having this feature please contact us at email@example.com
Leave a comment!
You must be logged in to post a comment.